Trigger signal 1 yes, no rpm

Rod635csi

I have Link G4+ Monsoon running batch fire and wasted spark with DIYAUTOTUNE “Chrysler v6” coil pack and Toyota DH61 igniter, on bmw m30b34, Im using factory 60-2 trigger wheel and m50 obd 1 crank sensor I have checked continuity on 3 pins from sensor to ecu all good, tested crank sensor 900ish ohms as per spec when cranking trigger 1 signal says yes but I have no engine rpm, Trigger 2 sync mode set to none trigger 1 Arming voltage set to 0.5v. Trigger setting multi tooth/missing filtering set to default 1. Car ran before with settings the way they were but now engine rpm not showing anything car won’t fire but I have fuel and ignition when “testing” with laptop so I know those circuits are good just not getting them while cranking. Ecu firmware 5.6.4.3240, laptop firmware 5.6.8.3669 just in case that’s an issue. Any ideas? Your time and help is much appreciated 

current tune 7 12 23.pclr

cranking log 7 12 23.llg

Trigger 1 signal shows NO the whole time it is cranking in that log. 

You can try reducing the arming threshold to 0.2V in case you are not reaching 0.5V, but generally 60 teeth would generate relatively high voltage provided it was set up correctly mechanically.

So the problem in this log is an adequate trigger 1 signal is not reaching the ecu.

YASpiU9.png  

This would suggest the signal being received does not match the expected 60-2.  

Can you reduce the arming threshold as suggested earlier.  What sensor air gap do you have?  Is the air gap reasonably uniform all the way around?

Can you unplug the ecu and tell me what resistance you have measuring between pin 7 & 8.  

Adam thank you so much you have resolved my issue my car is now running, when I checked my air gap my crank sensor was backed all the way out on the adjustable bracket I gapped sensor to bmw spec of .040 thou/ 1mm and car fired right up. THANKS a million! It’s always the simple things. You’re the man!!