Sensor compatibility.

ndm-steve

HI guy's, great forum, lot's of detail. I've been considering a standalone for awhile and I'm wondering if it's possible to hardwire into all my oe sensor's. Dbw, cam and crank , map and vvt. Is it possible to effectively calibrate a new ecu to existing sensor's. She's an m16a Suzuki Swift. 

Thanks in advance, Steve 

That's kinda what I thought to be honest. Music to ears.. thank you for the information, your prompt reply.

Regards Steve 

Probably not the correct location to post this..but here goes...

I'm working my way through fitting zx12r throttle bodies on a jenvey manifold. I was hoping to use the oe dbw motor to activate the itb,s but to be honest I'm starting to think a stand alone ecu with cable throttle is gonna be best..my question is..is the g4x atom sufficient for me. I do want drop the wasted spark and run individual coils.

Thanks again

Regards Steve 

Morning all, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need to bypass the dbw system on the swift to get the throttle bodies to function anyway properly. Before I buy the monsoon system, am I correct in thinking she will run four IGN coils, vvt, map and tps with a wide band O2, or do I need to go further up the food chain.

Thanks in advance

Regards Steve 

5 hours ago, ndm-steve said:

am I correct in thinking she will run four IGN coils, vvt, map and tps with a wide band O2,

Yes, the Monsoon generally takes care of a 4Cyl well.  Enough IO to do all the basics you mention as well as fuel pump, fan, knock control, tacho, etc.