AiM PDM32 Wiring & Set UP

Hindaroo

I have 2 questions regarding setting up and wiring a Thunder with an AiM PDM32 on an Impreza GC8.

1.  How is the E Throttle relay replaced by the PDM32? What wiring and set up are required?

2. Not really a Link query, but how are the alternator field excitation coils wired and set up when using the AiM dash with the PDM?

I would really appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

1. Connect a PDM output to ECU pin B5 for the e-throttle.  The ecu can send a CAN message to the PDM for the "e-throttle relay" control.
  2. I would just connect an ignition switched output to the alternator with a ~500ohm 1W resistor inline.  For the charge light on the dash just set up some logic that enables a warning lamp if the battery voltage is below say 12.5V with the engine running.  

4 hours ago, Adamw said:
  1. Connect a PDM output to ECU pin B5 for the e-throttle.  The ecu can send a CAN message to the PDM for the "e-throttle relay" control.
  2. I would just connect an ignition switched output to the alternator with a ~500ohm 1W resistor inline.  For the charge light on the dash just set up some logic that enables a warning lamp if the battery voltage is below say 12.5V with the engine running.  

Thanks for your help Adam. I'm sure I'll be back for further clarification as the build progresses.