CLL corrections off & lambda sensor shuts off

Anfurnyy

New to tuning and im trying to get my 1g dsm tuned myself. Ive been running into some issues with Close Loop corrections and my CAN Lambda sensor shutting off. 

Issue 1 -  it seems that my closed loop corrections are pretty far off. Various places in my logged (most notably in boost) the corrections say they are pulling 8% fuel OUT but when i do the math the the AFR is actually within 1% of target. You can see this in the attached log @ 1:30-1:50. The only thing i can think of is that my closed loop gain and update tables are too low and not keeping up with the fuel changes? My wideband sensor is a brand new Genuine Bosch that came with the CAN Lambda module and its placed about 4 inches after the turbine housing of the turbo in the downpipe. i had to compress this file since it was a larger file and exceeded the size limit

image.png.d3608f686ae03c7e30b90b30a2307ee7.png

Issue 2 - 3 Times now my wideband sensor will stop transmitting ALL AFR/lambda to the ecu. The ecu reads 0 as does my CANGauge. This has really only happened while im trying to get into boost for logging. It has fixed itself each time but I dont know how it fixes itself. I verified that the bosch wideband connection is secure, as well as the CAN wire connectors from the Lambda module in the engine bay and none of the pins are loose from what i can see or feel. Could it be that the lambda module is getting too hot? Its mounted to the car just behind the driver side headlight. Ive attached a log of this as well. 

Any help is appreciated!

16 hours ago, Anfurnyy said:

Various places in my logged (most notably in boost) the corrections say they are pulling 8% fuel OUT but when i do the math the the AFR is actually within 1% of target.

Huh?  The lambda is reporting the measured lambda of the exhaust gas after combustion. It's within 1% of target because the CLL is pulling 8% fuel out to get you there.  If CLL was off then you would be 8% richer than target.  

Your lambda is working ok in the log.  Either give us a log of it failing or have a look yourself what lambda 1 status and lambda 1 error is reporting when it happens. 

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Huh?  The lambda is reporting the measured lambda of the exhaust gas after combustion. It's within 1% of target because the CLL is pulling 8% fuel out to get you there.  If CLL was off then you would be 8% richer than target.  

Your lambda is working ok in the log.  Either give us a log of it failing or have a look yourself what lambda 1 status and lambda 1 error is reporting when it happens. 

Ah okay now I understand. Sorry.

The Lambda shut shut off log shows the sensor zeroing out for half the log. The error status just says "lambda average error" the entire time its like that.