Fault Aux6 and Database

Josete

Hola

I have ecu G4X V10 in a 2006 subaru (EJ257) and I see a fairly continuous intermittent failure in Aux6, and looked at electrical schematics and there is nothing assigned in that Auxiliary. I also get the Database error fixed in states, this error has been reflected in states for quite some time. I try to find a problem in the vehicle that it is difficult to go up in revolutions, the revolutions go up very very slowly, I thought it would be a turbo blown configuration problem, but it is not a turbo problem, and totally modified the turbo management in several ways and the problem persists. Could someone help me solve these 2 mistakes?

Attached image

IMG_4277.jpeg

The Aux 6 fault is expected on this car and is of no consequence, it will be working correctly. 

One of the fault checks that the aux does when it is turned off is an "open load" test, in normal use cases it expects to see near battery voltage on the aux pin when off.  In this car the solid state fuel pump controller that is connected to aux 6 has a clamping diode in it which clamps the aux at about 7V max so it doesnt pass the test.   

Hello, I don't quite understand what you want to explain to me Adam, the translator may be the problem.
In Aux 6 I have nothing connected, it is turned off
I have not yet gone out to test on the road, the Aux 6 error was appearing and disappearing intermittently.
And about the Database error, what could it be due to?
Attached image .

Captura de pantalla (5).png

As I said, the aux 6 fault is normal and expected, unless you have removed the factory fuel pump controller, it is still connected to Aux 6 and is still dragging down  the pin voltage.  

The database error is only used for internal diagnostics, again it is normal and expected.