Sr20det idle hunt when lights on

Michael - S13

Hey guys, Ill attach a file of it idling with lights off, then lights on.

Basically, idles fine, drives great etc. once lights go and come to an idle it hunts. have turned on iacv voltage compensation but didnt seem to change anything. I know my 13v injector dead times are incorrect as there was none given for 13v range. injectors are bosch 980cc .

Unsure were else to look currently. currently has a run in tune on it done by myself. Any feedback/ help will be appreciated. Thankyou

s13 idle hunt.llgx

For some more insight. its a 2.2L with kelford 188-b cams ( 268-272 ) 980cc injectors top feed. stock intake manifold, iacv, throttle body etc, garrett g30-660

1 hour ago, Michael - S13 said:

Ill attach the current tune file.

Yep your MAP lockout is set at 50kPa. So anything above that Idle Control is disabled.

But in your log you're idling at 55-60kPa and up to 80kPa when it really starts to stumble.

I would increase it to like 90kPa. That should cover most situations. You can tweak this further later after fine tuning your idle range when you've got it more stable.

I personally like to increase the driving wheel speed lockout too. Currently if you're moving more than 2km/h you won't get Idle Control.
This means if you're in neutral coasting to a stop you won't have Idle Control either. Bump it up higher, I keep mine at max which is 25km/h.