Link g4+ error code 32 - AN V8 below error low value

MichaelR32GTR

Randomly on Saturday I had my check engine light flash on the dash, hooked up the laptop to see it flashing “error code 32 - an volt 8 below error low value”

An volt 8 is my Bosch water temp/coolant pressure sensor

I cleared the fault code, but it kept coming back, water temp was showing accurately but coolant pressure was flickering and showing very odd values

today I received my new sensor, replaced it but it’s still showing 0kpa pressure and flashing error code 32 

anyone know what may be the issue, no Ecu settings have been changed since this happened, and new sensor didn’t fix the issue 

what does “below error low value” mean ?

On every AN Volt input there is an error low and error high voltage setting, if the voltage goes above or below these error values then it is considered faulty and the user configurable error value is used in place of the measured value.  Basically a "limp home" strategy.  

For most common sensors that have a 0.5-4.5V working range you would set the error low to about 0.1V and error high to 4.9V.  Assuming yours is set to something appropriate and you have ruled out the sensor then the remaining possibility is the wiring.