G4+ thunder VQ35HR twin e-throttles

AP1

Hello,

The engine is using twin e-throttles, i've done the wiring as explain in the help files (see my quick diagram).

I've calibrated the APS and both e-throttles. throttle1 automatically, and throttle2 manually. 

When i leave the setup mode using run throttle mode to test them engine stop or under cranking, i have fault codes comming 70, 73, and 99.

When i go back in both throttles setup mode, i can see the throttles working fine following the aps.

Looking the online help, i've check the lines from relays to ecu (B5, D1) and Vbatt is present even when the fault code appears.

Aux 19 and 20 are not used

Thanks for your help

Antoine

e-throttles wiring.jpg

VQ35HR e-throttles errors.llg

The log shows the ecu has disabled the throttle for safety.  Both E-throttle relays are off, there is <1V on Aux 9/10 and Aux 17/20 supply pins, so you should expect to see both throttles sitting near closed on the spring, yet TPS 1 still shows its stuck at 100%.  TPS2 looks closer to what I expect to see when powered down but more commonly the natural spring return is about 8%. 

E7YMAUw.png