error sending configuration

Peerasak T.

I can only send 34% of configuration then PDM LINK software always stopped with below error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "multiprocessing\process.py", line 315, in _bootstrap
  File "multiprocessing\process.py", line 108, in run
  File "linkecuapi\spawn_process.py", line 22, in ECU
  File "linkecuapi\__init__.py", line 216, in set
  File "linkecuapi\ecuapi.py", line 30, in magic
  File "linkecuapi\ecuapi.py", line 467, in set_setting
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\PDMLink Release\src\main\python\main.py", line 11, in <module>
  File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\PDMLink Release\build_venv\Lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\hooks\rthooks\pyi_rth_multiprocessing.py", line 52, in _freeze_support
  File "multiprocessing\spawn.py", line 116, in spawn_main
  File "multiprocessing\spawn.py", line 129, in _main
  File "multiprocessing\process.py", line 330, in _bootstrap
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'write'

I've had several issues with my PDM during setup. The main reoccurring issue I have is something gets corrupted and then when you go to change the mode of a pin in Pin configuration from high etc to off It instantly crashes. When the issue occurs I've tried restarting both the software and PDM, restarting my laptop, clearing app data and the only solution is to reset the PDM via the menu option under PDM in the top left corner of the software. I've also found that while there is an error and things are crashing, trying to save the configuration then wipes the configuration file and leaves it blank so I make sure I've copied the config file to a different place now. Try resetting the Pdm if you haven't and then reuploading the config to it.

Ok, I have attached a fixed config.

The problem with your one is it was an empty config from an early software version, ie it contained settings only, but no awareness of hardware.  Recent software has been changed so I dont think this trap exists anymore. 

The most recent software is 1.6.99, so confirm you have that on your PC.  Make sure PDM firmware is up to date and this one should load correctly.  You may get some errors after loading that multiple functions are connected to a pin, you can ignore these.     

Oat DCV fixed.pdmc

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Ok, I have attached a fixed config.

The problem with your one is it was an empty config from an early software version, ie it contained settings only, but no awareness of hardware.  Recent software has been changed so I dont think this trap exists anymore. 

The most recent software is 1.6.99, so confirm you have that on your PC.  Make sure PDM firmware is up to date and this one should load correctly.  You may get some errors after loading that multiple functions are connected to a pin, you can ignore these.     

Oat DCV fixed.pdmc 365.75 kB · 0 downloads

That fixed my problem. Thank you for your assistance.