EVO 9 PLUGIN LINK G4+ WITH AIM STRADA

botte_guy

Hi there. Im having an issue whereby link won't transmit data to my strada dash. I have attached photos reference of my setup below.

From ECU : CAN1/RS232 CAN HI & CAN LOW is connected to the AIM Strada 16PIN Connector PIN 8 & 9.

I did not used the original PCB TO CAN wiring loom from Link.

I've checked the wiring pinout for link ecu. and connected them to PIN 2 & PIN 3 in the ecu.

and also i read somewhere that the firmware has to be update. so will updating my firmware loses my tuning map?

IMG-20230909-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230909-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20230909-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20230909-WA0006.jpg

11 minutes ago, Adamw said:

That all looks ok assuming white is your H and red is L?

Are there errors showing on the CAN1 in the runtimes screen, CAN tab?

Where can I find the errors? Do I have to update my firmware? Or this firmware is ok 

Oh.. on the 

14 minutes ago, Adamw said:

That all looks ok assuming white is your H and red is L?

Are there errors showing on the CAN1 in the runtimes screen, CAN tab?

Oh.. on the other note.. this can H and L, I just tapped it on the 16pin connector without any resistor. I have a OBD harness already connected to the 16pin connector so I just tap to it. The OBD port remains unplug. Just to tap it on only

18 hours ago, Adamw said:

7MuPHua.png

Hi Adam. I have attached a picture reference of a wiring diagram that is connected to my can LOW and HI in the Ecu. Which is 14pin connector pin 8&9. Is my pin out correct? I will send u a photo of the runtime tomorrow as the workshop is closed today. 

IMG_5280.jpeg

On 9/9/2023 at 6:25 PM, Adamw said:

7MuPHua.png

IMG_5295.jpeg

I have tried changing PC-Link to Transmit User 1 then check back on the runtime. all is ok. after that i revert to transmit AIM dash and it was all ok but after 5minute or so. then error came back as above. i have attached both my files for you. to see if the setup is correct or not.