Does This VE table numbers seem high, if so any suggestions ?

anewjer00

Engine is a jdm k24 with type s oil pump and 50 vtc as well as all new parts but oem pistons / rods , also still running the k24 head. skunk 2 intake manifold with 74mm blox tbody, comp oiless 5858 turbo, dw 1000cc injectors and 340lph fuel pump, running on E85. Please any suggestions are welcome but take it easy on me as im rookie at tunning just dont have anyone in the area that tunes with link. i have done a ton of research as well as taken some courses from hp academy but only have the street to tune with , no access to a dyno atm. below is tune file as well as log . fueling in more recent logs are nearly right on under wot however to large of files i guess

tune.pclx PC Datalog - 2023-09-22 6;52;32 pm.llgx

A few suggestions:

1. The datasheet I looked at for deatsch werks 1000cc honda injector states the flow rate (slope) at 300kpa is 923cc. So this is what you would normally enter in the "injector setup" in the ecu.  However, that is likely tested with a "gasoline substitute", so the real flow with ethanol will actually be less than the rated flow.  Typically about 10% less so I would use 830cc @ 300kpa.
  2. You are hitting 114% injector duty cycle in your log so you need to increase fuel press or reduce boost.  
  3. Your fuel temp is showing 174°C in your log so that will upset things quite a bit.  Change DI3 active edge to rising and confirm temp then reads something more realistic.
  4. Turn off IAT trim, this is already handled by charge temp in modelled mode.
  5. Both your accel fuel tables are zeroed out. 
  6. Your fuel density and density temp coefficient are using E100 values, If you are intending to run only E85, then calculate the correct value 85% of the way between petrol density and ethanol density.

Thanks for your time and reading Adam , So  I appreciate suggestions and I did correct to best of knowledge as far as setting up correct fuel , being e85 instead e100 lol, oops! Next as usual changing active edge on DI 3 to rising corrected the fuel temp to around 70°F this morning and around 90°f this afternoon so better than 170 . Indeed I actually did raise the fuel pressure before I recorded even the last log you seen raised from 43.5 to 58 hoping to be enough fueling for 17 psi thus I went ahead and corrected the injector data vs  pressure for the e85 holding 10 percent as you suggest and the car likes you a lot better than me now , so … as far as the accel enrichment being 0 , maybe I misunderstood the actual parameter to be zeroing while getting fueling corrected because now that I go to add some acceleration enrichment it wanted to run like possibly overly rich or way lean but as soon as it was stumbling i just resorted to 0 out tune file to get car to a safe location . Any suggestions on how to add in some acceleration enrichment now that I approached it this way or is that what’s wrong with my ve numbers wanting to be so high ?