Script Error on new G5 software in Help Menu and Logging window (SOLVED)

koracing

On one of my laptops I keep getting a script error popping up whenever I change the property of a viewed log item like the range of a parameter from min/max to automatic or vice versa.  I click yes to the error asking if I want to continue running scripts and it goes away, but wondering if there is a bug in the software possibly?  I checked a different laptop and did not get this error doing the same things.

image.thumb.png.39fe167f7762e97483a470b5cf51bee2.png

A similar script error occurs whenever I'm in the help menu when opening almost any page.  Given the verbiage on the error I think this has something to do with the help menu.  None of the images in the help menu are showing up either.

Ok Nevermind.  Restarted laptop and the problem appears to have gone away. 

• koracing changed the title to Script Error on new G5 software in Help Menu and Logging window (SOLVED)

I can't replicate this on my computer, can you try opening the help manual directly and see if it has any issues when flicking through that? Only thing I can think of would be if the help file itself is corrupt or if your specific windows version is unhappy with CHM files.

What version of Windows are you using and does this differ to your other computers?

It may be my AVG anti-virus/internet security blocking things also.  Windows 10 on both machines - the one with issue is a Dell G7 laptop, the other is an older HP Probook 650 G1 laptop.  I did get a pop up today from my AVG anti-virus/internet security warning me that PClink was trying to access another file (a xls pinout file for the help menu I assume?).

Clicking around in the help file doesn't appear to cause any issues today.