St185 tune mr2

Fabbedingenuity

Hi I have a used g4 car was previously started by builder, it had a misfire I don’t know what they did but car will not start any more since I’ve gotten it . Everything is mechanically working . Timing is set correct everything is plugged in and works coils, injectors etc.. did test them but when cranking does not seem to be getting fuel . Pump is priming  Looked in the tune and could not find anything wrong . I am getting spark when I crank  checked to see if injectors were being triggered they get power but no signal at start . 

Toyota Celica ST185 G4+ Xtreme Plugin not tuned Snizzy.pclr

can you attach a pc log taken while it is cranking please. Also what size are your injectors?

Note as well that your MAP pressure calibration is wrong as it is showing 46kPa while the engine is off instead of 102kPa like the Barometric pressure is showing. Your IAT sensor wiring also appears to be incorrect or missing.

@Vaughan @koracing 

thank you. I dropped the fuel tank today and found the source of the leak they put a regular hose for the fuel pump is all destroyed.  Hopefully that fixes my fuel pressure issue and calibrating the map I will do as well as changing my trigger offset .  I will keep you posted on results .

Personally I only use Gates Submersible fuel line (usually the parts stores ask me if I mean for a boat lol) or simlar for in tank as I've seen that issue on many fuel pump installs even when using the rubber type lines included with install kits.  Gates submersible line is intended to be submerged in fuel and usually only sold in 1 footh lengths in a plastic bag.  Teflon corrugated lines work well in tank also.