Virtual Aux Logic - Sanity check request

Pete_89t2

Greetings,

I've been using a simple Virtual Aux logic that switches based on MAP > "X"  as a means to implement a simple soft boost limit with my DBW throttle. Basically when that MAP level is exceeded, it switches the DBW throttle to a 2nd throttle map, which reduces the throttle by about 1/2 of whatever my accel pedal is demanding. It works great and is effective.

I'm currently setting up 2 different closed loop boost control levels (i.e., a low boost/daily driver mode and a high/max power mode), that I select with DI3, so when DI3 is OFF, it's in low boost mode, and when DI3 is ON, it's high boost mode. With that in mind, I wanted to extend the Virtual Aux logic here to give me a higher MAP soft boost limit when DI3 is ON/active. Link below is the logic I set up in my G4+ Fury. I'd really appreciate if someone can provide a sanity check of what I came up with, or suggest a better way of doing what I'm trying to accomplish.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XPixJNgifSzNOP6jPYx9QfdjV8X0kwwZ/view?usp=drive_link