Help AN temp not work .

Aleksander

Hey trying to help but I’m not sure I understand your issue. If the ecu is a plug and play, you should be able to open up one of the Evo 8 base maps provided and your IAT, ECT and other important AN inputs should already be configured. You may need to adjust IAT/ECT calibration to make sure the sensors are reading ambient temp and are within 5 degrees of each other or so.  But other than that you shouldn’t have to do much else. 

Also in your screenshot, AN Volt 7,9,10,11 are showing voltage but nothing assigned?  When you say "AN Temp pins are empty", do you mean you have completely removed the wires from the ECU plug?  What voltage do you measure on the pins with nothing connected?

On 10/28/2023 at 4:24 PM, Adamw said:

Also in your screenshot, AN Volt 7,9,10,11 are showing voltage but nothing assigned?  When you say "AN Temp pins are empty", do you mean you have completely removed the wires from the ECU plug?  What voltage do you measure on the pins with nothing connected?

That's right.
The contact is assigned to an temp - the wire is disconnected, but the voltage does not change (the output does not drop into error).
When connecting a temperature sensor, nothing changes exactly the same. If you apply mass or +5 to the output, the data changes.
I tried changing the firmware, but there was no result.
It’s as if the 1kOhm and 10kOhm pull-up has disappeared for all an temp outputs.
When measuring the resistance between ground and an temp 0.2 - 0.35 kOhm.
For now I have moved the temperature sensors to An volt via an external pull-up.
PS I use a translator - the grammar may suffer.