Altezza 3sge +T G4x Plugin Wideband Install

Twistcee

Hey  i have an altezza here that is plus t the car is originally a 1g auto shell and has a 3sge manual engine and loom therefore the facotry narrowband plug  is apart of the body loom if it was a 3s manual car, but 1g have their 02 sensors as apart of their engine loom, therefore i dont want to go hacking into the ecu plug to splice in the wires for the narrowband id rather just go to a wideband, is it really worth buying the can lamda kit and the can extension cable, or could i buy a cheaper alternative say a windeband kit that comes with the guage and controller and use the 0-5v output to tell the ecu what afr im at, its probably about 700 for the link can lamda or about 400 for a aem one, i do also see that  haltech have their vrsion of the link can lamda would that be compatable 

Thanks 

Regardless of what you buy getting the signal into the ECU via CAN is far better than via an analog signal so aim to buy something that is CAN capable. The Link CAN is very configurable and so can be setup to work with almost any CAN based Lambda device.

I have seen cheaper Lambda devices be a bit laggy and any analog based signal is prone to ground offset issues and lack of resolution.