Blink Marine keypad increment boost by gear

DO1023

Hey folks. I'm looking to setup something extended from the normal boost gear wastegate trim table. What I would like to do is modify the value in the table based on a button positon.

I'm making a few assumptions here. So for a good chunk of my map we are at 0%  duty cycle, and most of the rest we are at 65%.

So -

Button Status 1 ( LED state 0 - off  ) No modifications to the table

Button Status 2 ( LED State 1 - red ) Modify the wastegate trim table for gears 1,2,3 ( the only gears we ever modify ) by -100% ... to set to gate pressure

Button Status 3 ( LED State 3 - cyan ) Modify the wastegate trim table for gears 1,2,3 ( the only gears we ever modify ) by -50%.. to set to 50% of gate pressure.

Would someone be willing to provide an explanation of how to setup a button to perform this function?

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

The boost gear trim uses a 2D table with fixed axes, you would have to use a GP boost table to reference a keypad.

Ah that makes sense. I'll take a crack at that. Are there any base maps with any examples perhaps I could leverage as an example?

Thanks!