Can aux output

eric0122

On 11/29/2023 at 12:35 AM, eric0122 said:

But how the pdm know about the aux output from the ecu? Please let me know any procedure I have to do. Thanks alot.

On the ecu side In the CAN stream you setup the razor pdm at ID 500 sit it knows what to send receive etc… 

In the PDM software in the CAN setup you select CAN function with the same ID you used in the ecu(500). This is how the ecu and PDM talk to each other. Hopefully this makes sense I’m trying to dumb it down as simple as possible. 

21 hours ago, aerace_fab said:

On the ecu side In the CAN stream you setup the razor pdm at ID 500 sit it knows what to send receive etc… 

In the PDM software in the CAN setup you select CAN function with the same ID you used in the ecu(500). This is how the ecu and PDM talk to each other. Hopefully this makes sense I’m trying to dumb it down as simple as possible. 

Thanks for your reply, I did the setup of the pdm and the ecu of the ID500. I have set can2 and the ecu can find out the pdm as well. I put the engine fan control in can Aux2 and set to 20degree to switch on the fan but nothing happen. So do I still miss any setting on it? I still have few question about do I need to turn the PDM termination to on or keep it off also I will put the heltech ic7 display later. Do I need to set the stream frame from the ecu? Thanks for advance 

You need to update your firmware, your ECU is on 6.22, this doesnt even have PDM functionality, which was added in FW 6.23.  The current is 6.24.  

Yes you should be using G5 Pclink.  

The condition "PDM Battery voltage > 1" will just mean the output is enabled anytime the PDM is powered up.  You can use the manual control to achieve the same.