E-throttle not working

eric0122

Good morning,I have a Subaru E—Throttle not working.I have calculate the TPS and APS. but i dont know what i have missed to 

do . please let me know what wrong in the ecu setting. thanks alot.

Also I don't know how to connect the Haltech IC7 dash display. any idea please.

GC8 fury throttle.pclx gc8- throttle.llgx

I'm not the expert but I'll take a crack at it.

Looks like your throttle relay (Aux2) is going high for active state and I THINK that its supposed to go low for internal.
Also... which Subaru PNP, cause I'm not sure any of them use Aux2 as the E-Throttle relay.

Edit, I see its a Fury so you could have wired it any which way you wanted and apparently don't know how to read other peoples logs.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 125731.png

Hi, thanks for your reply. My throttle is GRB one, and I will try the target map later. I alway think the TPS will follow the signal of APS. I cannot find any can ID for the haltech ic7 from the beginning, is it normally is 1400 id? Thanks for your help. 

And I find the VVTI signal is error?

I have find out the wiring from internet, is it correct?

Screenshot_20231012_124624_Chrome.jpg

Your wire can be anything that the person that did you wiring dream up. Right now you have your VVT Solenoids on Aux 5-8. Completely fine if that's how its wired. I feel like you would have had DBW errors if you had them mixed up. You have no DBW errors, its just targeting zero.

" I alway think the TPS will follow the signal of APS" That's one of the beauties of DBW, and actually, a 1:1 of APS to TPS is realllllly aggressive/sensitive. The table I sent has it set up to ramp in after 50%. You can do some cool stuff with it with 3D and 4D tables.

Haltech locks their CAN stuff down and barely publishes anything. You tell the IC7 what to expect in the ICC program (just select linkECU). Then you tell the link where to broadcast it. The 1400 is in decimal form, in hex it should be 0x578. Do you at least have it wired up yet?

For the VVT, set your PWM frequency to 250Hz on all camshafts, then with the engine warmed up and at fast idle about 2000RPM, set the VVT cam angle test to "Calibrate", this will automatically populate the tooth count and tooth offset tables and it should turn itself back to off after a few seconds if successful.  Your VVT should then work.  Quite often with subarus you will find the cam control quite different on each side of the engine, if you dont get good control you will have to change the VVT "PID setup" setting to custom and optimise each bank independently.  Our WRX11 base map vvt settings should be a pretty good starting point for an EJ207.  

Hi, the E-throttle is working now. Thanks so much for let me know I have to fill in the Target map.  The ic7 is connected the can wires already and still cannot connect yet. I think I need some time to try to understand your opinion.  

On 12/22/2023 at 12:37 PM, Guilty Garage said:

Your wire can be anything that the person that did you wiring dream up. Right now you have your VVT Solenoids on Aux 5-8. Completely fine if that's how its wired. I feel like you would have had DBW errors if you had them mixed up. You have no DBW errors, its just targeting zero.

" I alway think the TPS will follow the signal of APS" That's one of the beauties of DBW, and actually, a 1:1 of APS to TPS is realllllly aggressive/sensitive. The table I sent has it set up to ramp in after 50%. You can do some cool stuff with it with 3D and 4D tables.

Haltech locks their CAN stuff down and barely publishes anything. You tell the IC7 what to expect in the ICC program (just select linkECU). Then you tell the link where to broadcast it. The 1400 is in decimal form, in hex it should be 0x578. Do you at least have it wired up yet?

On 12/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, Adamw said:

For the VVT, set your PWM frequency to 250Hz on all camshafts, then with the engine warmed up and at fast idle about 2000RPM, set the VVT cam angle test to "Calibrate", this will automatically populate the tooth count and tooth offset tables and it should turn itself back to off after a few seconds if successful.  Your VVT should then work.  Quite often with subarus you will find the cam control quite different on each side of the engine, if you dont get good control you will have to change the VVT "PID setup" setting to custom and optimise each bank independently.  Our WRX11 base map vvt settings should be a pretty good starting point for an EJ207.  

Hi Adamw, I did it tonight and they should be fine now. I use the v11 base map to set the vvt. Thank you very much.