Wrx11x aux channels locked question

SidewayzSkyvia

Ok so I'm putting an rb25det s1 into a 2009 Impreza using a wrx11x plug in ecu. I've made the loom, trying to set up the map so everything works right. As it's an Impreza the wiring is a bit different than a wrx/sti. So I've had to move some stuff around. I'm trying to use aux 3 to control the vtc solenoid. But aux 3 is locked in software. I'm just curious if there is a way to unlock this so I can use it or would I need to use a different output? I'm building off the wrx11x sample/base map and I'm not currently connected to the ecu if that matters. 

Thanks for any and all help

I've tried disabling the aux 3 vvt functions that come in the wrx11 map. Turned off vvt. Aux 3 remains locked. On my old g4+ I was able to just double click the aux channel and assign cam-switched and set the switch conditions. But i can't seem to do this on the new g4x software. 

As Vaughan suggested, you now set up the aux inside the function settings not inside the pin settings.   There is no longer a Cam-switched function, this is done as a GP Output.

So, go to VVT>Exhaust Bank 2, set PWM output to none.  Then go to >Auxiliary Outputs>GP Output*, set the output to Aux 3, set the conditions for the switched cam.  

Ok awesome. That would make sense why I couldn't find that option anywhere. I'm still learning the g4x software after so many years of using a G4+. 

One more similar question. I also have my boost control solenoid wired to aux 14(purge solenoid pin) as this chassis doesn't have wiring in the bulkhead loom for it. Would I be able to use this method to use aux 14 to control the boost control solenoid or would it be a better idea to swap pins at the ecu connectors? 

Thanks again for all your help