G4X with Razor PDM + Can Keypad

arnosub

Hi,

I can't find how to configure my Can network to transmit the state of the MAP ECU button from my button 8 keypad to my ECU.(toogle button ecu map switch)
I have configured my CAN function 8 in my PDM but I do not see how to activate my CAN DI1 of my ECU.

Another question: is it possible to do an increment/decrement with the same button. I would like to count 0-1-2-1-0 with each pulse?

WRX9X actuel.pclx Sub_WRX.pdmc

When you update the firmware you will see all listed PDM's and you can setup your keypad functions directly there, just make sure you have the keypad functions listed with desired color and button functions in the PDM link software. 

The way I do it to keep things simple is for example; You want button 8 to be a DI for map switching for your race fuel ignition table.

In pdm link > keypad 1 > keypad function 8 > Name it (map switching) > button count = 1 > LED to whatever color you want > set button 8 to > Map switching.

Then in PClink 

go to your PDM1 page > keypad function 8 > select an available CAN DI. 

and in your dual ignition table setup select CAN DI you chose for table activation. 

regards,

Tony

12 hours ago, aerace_fab said:

When you update the firmware you will see all listed PDM's and you can setup your keypad functions directly there, just make sure you have the keypad functions listed with desired color and button functions in the PDM link software. 

The way I do it to keep things simple is for example; You want button 8 to be a DI for map switching for your race fuel ignition table.

In pdm link > keypad 1 > keypad function 8 > Name it (map switching) > button count = 1 > LED to whatever color you want > set button 8 to > Map switching.

Then in PClink 

go to your PDM1 page > keypad function 8 > select an available CAN DI. 

and in your dual ignition table setup select CAN DI you chose for table activation. 

regards,

Tony

Woo thank you very much
actually my ECU did not have the latest firmware
After updating, I can see my PDM in ECU settings and the settings came easily
very grateful