Link g4+ PNP issues

Streetstyles

Hi all, i recently wired in a new main relay, Kaizen Relay on my nissan skyline r32 with an sr20de swap, wired it to kaizens specs, have had issues with water on my connectors in the pass footwell(fixed) and i recently have been running into my ECU being on constantly even when key is off. would there be anything i should look for? im very terrible at wiring unless its displayed right out to my face... ive probed my fuses and cant find a parasitic draw on there at all. ive had water damage to my ecu connector but have been able to get it cleaned no issue, and ecu works as it should. Any ideas?

Most likely a backfeed through an aux.  Do you have any non-factory wiring connected to aux outputs - fuel pump, boost valve etc?  

Can you also explain what the Kaizen relay is connected to.

hey, I have a complete wiring specialties pro harness, only things really wired were the power for the can lambda. and thats really it. the kaizen relay is connected to the main relay harness, so the kaizenrelay acts as my main relay for the car since i was having issues with my old one, and wanted to move it