G4X WRXV11 Car won't start

jesserdavison

That's the trigger scope again, I want a log of all the runtimes to see what is happening, hit F8 or the Red box in the top right that says "PC Log = Off" to start it and same again to stop then Logging -> Save Log.

What are you trying to acheive with your fuel table?  I would start by copying the fuel table out of our WRX11 base map.  

Also while you are copying stuff, get the charge temp approximation table also, and then in your map, turn off the IAT trim table and the 4D fuel table.  

Most of the basics look happy in that log, except for battery voltage.  Batt voltage is only 10V when not cranking and drops to 6.5-7V when cranking.  Many injectors wouldnt even open with voltage that low and the throttle doesnt have enough power to open so you need to improve that voltage issue.  

It would also be helpful to do a trigger scope while cranking to confirm it does have the right cams fitted.  

It's been raining like crazy over here so I have not been able to get to it. But I just want to say Thank You guy's very much for all the help for me and the thousands like me that you've helped out, Very much appreciated and if there is anything I can do let me know please! Oh, and I'm running the stock heads and cams by the way. I cleaned and lubed everything really well before reinstalling them with head studs as well as had them resurfaced and new valve seals installed.