G4 thunder to Aim pdm32

Mathew lloyd

Currently wiring a G4 thunder with AIM pdm32 and AIM key pad. Currently have the basics setup from Link ecu to aim pdm. But I need to add extra outputs to the pdm for control. 

Electric fan, Fuel pump, two stage no2, No2 Purge, No2 bottle heater, Attessa pump on/off, Attessa Solenoid, additional 6 AN voltage inputs for Egt temps. Shifter position. 

Happy to set it up my end if they’re a bit of a write up to follow to doing it. Just looking to pin map on the bench before committing to the sealed harness. 

regards Mathew 

Im happy to help set up the CAN side once you have the IO planned out and a list of what needs to be done.  Note G4+ cant send PWM signals via CAN so anything that requires PWM you will either need to use a hardwired output from ecu to PDM or just send the required control signals to the PDM and do all the control logic in the PDM.  

Great News Thanks Adam. So, I've attached My Configs from the Pdm and G4 Thunder. I Used one of your previous examples on the forums for the thunder and aim pdm32. I put the additional channels in a word document. Appreciate the help mate.

TRAVIS R32 WIRING.docx Travis R32 Radial Car.pclr PDM32 Travis R32 Radial Car 1.zconfig

• 4 weeks later...