Custom maths block solution equals a Virt AUX or GP out and custom table

kaptainballistik

Afternoon!
 I'm fiddling with maths blocks and is there a particular syntax  to make the equation equal a Virtual AUX or GP output?

(summation of CAN EGT, Average, this is to equal "EGT" then do correction off this value deemed as teh EGT temp.

Secondly, I'm also working on a DCCD output table , Is there a 3d "free' in the 4x That can be used for this?  Or something I can hijack (needs throttle, Accelerator input and  G sensor... Brake pressure would be good but I kinda expect thats a bit much!!)

5 hours ago, kaptainballistik said:

I'm fiddling with maths blocks and is there a particular syntax  to make the equation equal a Virtual AUX or GP output?

(summation of CAN EGT, Average, this is to equal "EGT" then do correction off this value deemed as teh EGT temp.

You might have to describe that in a bit more detail, I dont understand what you are wanting to do.  

5 hours ago, kaptainballistik said:

Secondly, I'm also working on a DCCD output table , Is there a 3d "free' in the 4x That can be used for this?  Or something I can hijack (needs throttle, Accelerator input and  G sensor... Brake pressure would be good but I kinda expect thats a bit much!!)

You can stack as many GP PWM tables as you like - put the output of one on the axis of the next etc.  Note however, I believe you really need closed loop current control rather than just a duty cycle for consistent diff control on a subaru.  Im not sure if the factory controller uses closed loop current, but certainly the Motec, gems and cosworth ones did. 

19 hours ago, Adamw said:

You might have to describe that in a bit more detail, I dont understand what you are wanting to do.  

As I have 4x EGT values, I was thinking of averaging the values then this value is used as a reference to dial down antilag if its getting too hot , and I would like to then back down timing and fatten the mixture as the second stage of protection.