Can lamda

Jakes15

Your post doesnt make a lot of sense to me, can you give more detail;   

What plug-in ecu do you have?  What Haltech device do you have?  How are they connected?  What problem do you have and what is "switching to ground"? 

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

What plug-in ecu do you have?  What Haltech device do you have?  How are they connected?  What problem do you have and what is "switching to ground"? 

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Sorry I’m not really clued up with this what so ever so all I know is I have the haltech can lamda single channel wide band I’m using the link g4x plugin ecu s13-s14…. I have a link can lamda loom for the plugin I’ve plugged everything in and I’m only seeing 120ohms when the ignition is off as soon as I turn the ignition on it’s reading 0 ohms I have fitted the 120ohms resistor aswell to close the can but not seeing no ohms when ignition is on and the can lamda is shorting to ground 

The Haltech device uses a different pinout to the Link cable so that is possibly the cause of the short.  

You cant measure resistance of any live circuit so you cant tell anything from the resistance test.    

Changed the pin out still nothing but have been told I need to configure the ecu as it’s a s13-s14 link could that be the issue it didn’t say I needed to do this on the paper manual given 

So what is the actual problem?  Can you give a clear and detailed description of what problem you are trying to solve. 

Originally you said the CAN lambda was "shorting to ground".  I assume it isn't now?

Then you said that the laptop disconnects when you try to crank?  Is that still the case?  Is this related to your lambda issue or a different problem?

Then there was a pic of CAN errors on the run time screen?  What question is this related to?

Then there was a pic of a trigger scope?  How is this related to the Lambda?