Variable Launchcontrol/Antilag

Joeyschrama

Hi everyone!

It would be great to have an option for TPS based variable launchcontrol , like most Honda tuning software have (Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, HTS, Crome, Doctronic).

How it works is as following
- Set the minimum RPM
- Set the disengagement vehicle speed
- Set the TPS engagement %
- Set the TPS disengagement %

For example:
Minimum RPM: 3000
Below VSS: 12kph
TPS engage: 35%
TPS disengage: 20%

What happens is that you can rev to any RPM with the throttle pressed less than 20%, for example to 5000rpm. When you smash the throttle at this point the launch RPM latches to 5000rpm.

This way you can easily adjust the launch RPM on the spot without twisting dials or adjusting the tune.

If there is any way to jerryrig this with tables or mathblock, please let me know!
I'm new to Link ECU and not familiair with the advanced functions yet.

Latched launch mode has all you want I think.  Set up a GP output for your TPS >35% activation, all the rest is built-in to the function.  

Example below should behave as you describe provided I have understood your explanation correctly.  The launch RPM will be latched at whatever it was doing at the instant you hit 35% TPS.  

It would be easier with a button in my opinion - rev up to whatever RPM you want, then hit the button and it will stay there.  

2kr8bt5.png

22 hours ago, Adamw said:

Latched launch mode has all you want I think.  Set up a GP output for your TPS >35% activation, all the rest is built-in to the function.  

Example below should behave as you describe provided I have understood your explanation correctly.  The launch RPM will be latched at whatever it was doing at the instant you hit 35% TPS.  

It would be easier with a button in my opinion - rev up to whatever RPM you want, then hit the button and it will stay there.  

2kr8bt5.png

Thanks Adam, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Works like a charm!