No Start G4X on 02 WRX

Ryley Coker

After getting help by Vaughan

on the Lambda setup, the car has no start. It will try and start, but then dies right away. I am running 1300cc injectors on a stroker 2L 2002 Subaru WRX. I have the multi fuel enabled, but only on pump, so my fuel tables are currently the same. I have copied most of my other tune over from Romraider (very slow process) except for my fuel tables which I got from my other Link ECU. Ive compared both maps, and they are set up roughly the same. But I cant seem to get it to fire and stay running. I am sure there is a setting that I am overlooking. I went through all the setup with the triggers, TPS calibration, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rY1_3u2hlCYfQamQ82aoAPZMhZyG2m8X/view?usp=sharing

MAP sensor and IAT are reading incorrect.  MAP should read the same as BAP with the engine off and IAT should read about the same as ECT before the engine has been started.