REALDASH + FURYX how to setup? (need help asap)

JSTrudel

Hi i read all the topic possible on this but its all really old...  got to make the realdash work 2 min... only  and my keyboard stopped working  ..   PLZZ  i need help to setup everything.... we can start from scratch....    but i did everything i saw on here... 

the car need to run in 2 days.... i really need someone help... 

so  i have a WICAN  working with WIFI

im connected to the tablet via realdash and i can see it work on the CAN monitor

as soon as the realdash connect via wifi  the keypad in the car stop working.... 

and on top of that my dash dosnt work .... 

plz anybody lol 

Some more info would be required.  Attach your tune and a copy of your realdash config as well as info on what port it is wired to, what else is connected to the bus etc.

realdash  setup : adapter  wican ,realdash can ,  wifi, short CAN , 1000 kbps , 

port 

CAN Bitrate:

i have 2 razors connected on the canbus   and a keypad also the wican adapter 

hope it helps if you need more info 

jst1.pclx

I dont see any reason the dash wouldnt work in your ecu setup.  It must be your realdash setup.  Can you go to garage in realdash and click on the menu button at top right then export.  

The keypad not working may be mean your bit rate is different in one of the devices.  Note in your ECU you should only have 1 CAN channel set to Razor PDM, this receives data from up to 4 PDMs.  Set both PDMs to receive ID 700.

Have you set up the bit rate and protocol in the wican software?

IUn999B.png

18 hours ago, JSTrudel said:

realdash  setup : adapter  wican ,realdash can ,  wifi, short CAN , 1000 kbps

i have 2 razors connected on the canbus   and a keypad also the wican adapter

MeatPi WICAN @JSTrudel?

Mine is configured in RealDash with:
Adapters CAN/LIN > MeatPi CAN adapter > WiFI/LAN > IP Address (10.168.80.1, Port 3333) > load your CAN Description File

Android app version: v2.3.9-2

MeatPi is configured very similar to this ~ my bitrate is 1000k or 1Mbps:

image.png.83f24f30e5d1b29638551f86089c29d1.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2024 at 6:09 AM, jdniss said:

MeatPi WICAN @JSTrudel?

Mine is configured in RealDash with:
Adapters CAN/LIN > MeatPi CAN adapter > WiFI/LAN > IP Address (10.168.80.1, Port 3333) > load your CAN Description File

Android app version: v2.3.9-2

MeatPi is configured very similar to this ~ my bitrate is 1000k or 1Mbps:

image.png.83f24f30e5d1b29638551f86089c29d1.png

when u say load your CAN Description File   do we need to download one? is there a file somewhere that i sould know of?

cuz right now with the link generic   and link short   i ddo have a connection but its not the good data's

On 5/28/2024 at 6:20 PM, Adamw said:

I dont see any reason the dash wouldnt work in your ecu setup.  It must be your realdash setup.  Can you go to garage in realdash and click on the menu button at top right then export.  

The keypad not working may be mean your bit rate is different in one of the devices.  Note in your ECU you should only have 1 CAN channel set to Razor PDM, this receives data from up to 4 PDMs.  Set both PDMs to receive ID 700.

Have you set up the bit rate and protocol in the wican software?

IUn999B.png

OMGGG you just fucken saved my life!! hahaha   i was having problem with the link 12 button PAD   not coming on !!  i had one pdm at 700 and the other at 705 and when i set the other one at 700 it workssssssssssss  damn i was chasing this problem for a long time !! very glad i came back here loll!! 

here is my export file from real dash !

i am able to connect the meatpie and the tablet but i dont have the good reading in realdash

thank you alotttttttttttt

Save file (1)

On 7/26/2024 at 7:21 AM, JSTrudel said:

when u say load your CAN Description File   do we need to download one? is there a file somewhere that i sould know of?

There's a bunch of predefined CAN Description files within RealDash - you select the appropriate RealDash CAN Description File to match the ECU.

It looks like you have this setup correctly already - the RealDash "Link Generic Dash" description file matches the "DASH2PRO" CAN Stream in PCLink I believe.

However the DASH2PRO stream only has a limited set of parameters configured:

image.png.7f1532146035d47e36a14690077fb7ae.png

On 7/26/2024 at 7:21 AM, JSTrudel said:

i am able to connect the meatpie and the tablet but i dont have the good reading in realdash

If you want to send more data to display in RealDash,
this would be where you'd use a custom CAN Stream in PCLink and create a custom CAN Description File for RealDash to match.

14 hours ago, jdniss said:

There's a bunch of predefined CAN Description files within RealDash - you select the appropriate RealDash CAN Description File to match the ECU.

It looks like you have this setup correctly already - the RealDash "Link Generic Dash" description file matches the "DASH2PRO" CAN Stream in PCLink I believe.

However the DASH2PRO stream only has a limited set of parameters configured:

image.png.7f1532146035d47e36a14690077fb7ae.png

If you want to send more data to display in RealDash,
this would be where you'd use a custom CAN Stream in PCLink and create a custom CAN Description File for RealDash to match.

Hi, i dont need more data than these! but i would like these data to be right on my realdash  because right now it is not ... 

example car is off but it shows 12.9 psi of boost  and -40 coolant  and -58 IAT  like i receive data but  the data is not good .. can't wait to make it works good once and for all ☻

Mine won't show any data with the car powered off either - RealDash just shows the lowest values by default.

If you turn the car on to IGN - connect RealDash to the MeatPI - ensure RealDash is set to "Settings" > "Connections",
can you press the throttle up and down to validate data is moving between the Link ECU and RealDash?

17 hours ago, jdniss said:

Mine won't show any data with the car powered off either - RealDash just shows the lowest values by default.

If you turn the car on to IGN - connect RealDash to the MeatPI - ensure RealDash is set to "Settings" > "Connections",
can you press the throttle up and down to validate data is moving between the Link ECU and RealDash?

YA nothings happening with car working and just ON too ...

When I open your dash config it shows no CAN description file is selected.  Since you have the ecu set to transmit DASH2Pro, then in realdash you should select "Link: Short CAN".  

Also, not related to you dash problem but something else that will cause you an issue - you should only have 1 channel in the ECU set to "Link Razor PDM", regardless of how many PDM's you have.  Turn one of these off.  

CZACiTz.png

45 minutes ago, Adamw said:

When I open your dash config it shows no CAN description file is selected.  Since you have the ecu set to transmit DASH2Pro, then in realdash you should select "Link: Short CAN".  

Also, not related to you dash problem but something else that will cause you an issue - you should only have 1 channel in the ECU set to "Link Razor PDM", regardless of how many PDM's you have.  Turn one of these off.  

CZACiTz.png

okay i will try this right now thanks!

21 minutes ago, JSTrudel said:

okay i will try this right now thanks!

yesssss it works now!!! i dont understand loll i did this like 25 times ngl lolll but the important is it works

the other thing is i removed the second pdm in the can setup and now my thing on the second pdm are not working lol :(

16 minutes ago, JSTrudel said:

the other thing is i removed the second pdm in the can setup and now my thing on the second pdm are not working lol :(

You only need one channel in the ECU CAN set to Link Razor PDM BUT you do need to set the correct CAN IDs in the two PDMs. Both PDMs should receive on the same ID as the Link's channel but for transmitting from the PDMs back to the ECU you need to set one PDM up on the PDM 1 CAN IDs (ECU ID +1 for IO Statuses and ECU ID +2 for PDM 1 keypad statuses) and the other on the PDM 2 CAN IDs (ECU ID +3 for IO Statuses and ECU ID +4 for PDM 2 CAN Keypad statuses.

The ECU help manual and the PDM Help manual both explain how to set up PDM to ECU CAN.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG