EJ20 Weird idle AFR

Hallon

Hi I have a strange issue with my tune. it runs completely fine when cold but gets crazy rich (9.9-10.7 AFR) and almost dies when up to temp.

I logged the startup idle and then the operating temp idle with the ''misfires''.

Can someone take a look and figure out what seems to be the problem because I'm lost -.-

startup idle warmup.llg OpTemp Idle Problem.llg

There's no Lambda or AFR/Lambda Target in the log either @Hallon

You might want to reconfigure PC Link with Logging > Setup Logging > "Add All >>"

Take a few more logs when the issue occurs and post them and the tune/map file as @PhoSho suggested.

I dont see anything out of place in the log.  Is this a new problem?  Has it previously been tuned and the AFR normally runs close to target?  

Moving this to the G4 forum.  

12 hours ago, Adamw said:

I dont see anything out of place in the log.  Is this a new problem?  Has it previously been tuned and the AFR normally runs close to target?  

Moving this to the G4 forum.  

The engine is a fresh rebuild and tune, the engine has run about 3000km since the rebuild. The problem surfaced about 200km ago

under like 5% throttle the AFR seems to target 14,7 no problem but when warm it becomes super rich periodically.

I've read something about bad grounds to the ignition coils can cause similar problems but haven't checked it out yet.

Sorry I'm new to these forums 😅