Can LAMBDA g4x TS2JZX

JZJOE80

How’s it going family, anyone know how i’m able to tell thru the logs if my can lambda is not running right? My car is running extra rich and The sensor is the only thing i can think of that is wrong 

You didnt attach a copy of your map.  But from the log it looks like your main issue is the MAP sensor isn't seeing any vacuum - so it either isn't connected to the plenum, the hose is split, or the sensor has failed.   

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

You didnt attach a copy of your map.  But from the log it looks like your main issue is the MAP sensor isn't seeing any vacuum - so it either isn't connected to the plenum, the hose is split, or the sensor has failed.   

i totally looked that over. might be the issue. thanks adam, i owe you a beer. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2024 at 1:51 PM, Adamw said:

hey adam, by chance do you know of anyone that can help me set up anti lag on my car?  or is that something you’re able to do as well?cheers