motor cuts out during a pull. Pretty certain there is a problem in the harness but can't find problem in Logs.

duncan351

I have  looked at so fuel, Limiters, pressure sensors, triggers & I can't find any problems in the log. Problems occurred shortly after 1:50secs. You will see the throttle is 100% but rpms are barely moving, then motor starts to pulling again. I expected to see some signal to drop out with the engine does but I don't see it. What am I missing or not looking at? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A5tw_qqCgfD-SkLD6Hk5EJgdSeMqz3jF/view?usp=drive_link

4 hours ago, duncan351 said:

Problems occurred shortly after 1:50secs.  You will see the throttle is 100% but rpms are barely moving

Is this the right log?  At 1:50 in this log you are cruising steady at 3200RPM, 30% throttle.  

If you are talking about the patch at 5:31, then this is caused by a gear shift cut.  

The same problem is apparent in this log, it is a gear shift cut at 1:51.  If you are not expecting a gear shift cut at that point then check the start shift settings or lockouts that you have set.  

On 7/9/2024 at 7:39 PM, Adamw said:

The same problem is apparent in this log, it is a gear shift cut at 1:51.  If you are not expecting a gear shift cut at that point then check the start shift settings or lockouts that you have set.  

Thanks Adam, I have fixed the problem. I do have another question. I hate to bother people like yourself when I can't find the proper parameters to identify my issue when everything I can't think of at the moment of ever parameter to locate my issue(s). Are you using a utility or do you have log templet by chance?