Oil temp wiring

Striker

No, Aux is an output from the ECU to switch on or off a device.

You can use one of the 4 Temp inputs, but if you've used them all, you can use any free Analogue input, but you'll need to add in a pullup resistor to make it work. There's details in the Help on how to wire this up to an Analogue input.

16 hours ago, Striker said:

I’m already using an temp 4

There is AN temp 3 on pin B17 that is not normally used, or AN temp 2 in the MAF sensor plug in the engine bay if you are not using that for IAT.  

• 2 weeks later...

I redid the calibration because I'll be using the internal 1k pull-up instead of 2.2k that aem has.  It looks like this aem sensor is a gm delphi ect, but the only thing is that calibrations are different.  Is there something that i missed or do I pick the default delphi ect?

thanks 

OIL TEMP SENSOR CALIBRATION 1K.pdf

I wired in the oil temp sensor into an temp 3 (B17) blue/black wire and expansion ground. I then wired in the signal wire(0-5v) from an oil pressure to an volt 7(B4) white wire.  But now my car won't start, so now I feel like idiot for screwing up something up.  I keep getting trigger 1 count error and the fuel pump isn't priming/ coming on.  Could you please help point me in the direction.  I wanted to add that I did remove the sensors from ecu and loaded the map where I didn't add sensors in software and the car did run before, I wired in these sensors.  '07 STI

thanks 

2TriggerScopeLog.llgx PC Datalog - 2024-10-22 7;27;11 pm.llgx

There are no obvious problems in your log.  It is normal for the trigger error counter to clock an error when the engine stops so there is no trigger issue.  

The log shows the ecu is commanding the fuel pump to run so I would start by diagnosing that if you dont think it is running.  You can set the fuel pump aux to test mode to see if it is running without cranking the engine.