New user for the G4 plugin on. Wrx v7-9

Davidsti1

Hello.

i own a 2002 Wrx fitted with USDM sti engine and cable throttle body. At the moment it has an old AEM S1plugin and the AVCS and cam sensors are wired into it.I bought the Link G4 plugin for the car.

my question is, where can I find the pinout for the car? I did look inside the pc-link software but it doesn’t show all the pins. Also do you know any shop that can help setting it up and make me a basemap online? Very hard to find tuners in South Florida for the great Link.

thanks for any input.

7792B56F-E0B6-45D3-A1DD-C0B70D9E0C36.jpeg

The pinout in the help file should have most of what you need. What other pins do you need to know?  

1 hour ago, Davidsti1 said:

Also do you know any shop that can help setting it up and make me a basemap online

All the WRX base maps are supplied within PCLink, There should be something there close enough to get you running.

I think the help file has all of that info.

From the two pages below;  LH Inlet cam position to DI1 (pin E9),  RH Inlet cam position to DI2 (pin E2), LH Inlet cam solenoid to Aux1 (pin E16),  RH Inlet cam solenoid to Aux2 (pin E12),  MAP is connected to ANVolt 1 (pin B8),  IAT can go to AN Temp1 (pin B27) and ANTemp 3 (pin D14)

pXeTdre.png

kYqiwq8.png