whole map misfire G4+ civic 92 plug in

Hussain-vtec

Hello all,

I have Link g4+ Plug-in ecu for honda civic obd1 (92-95), i tried tune the car with both modeled and traditional base file, i got a miss fire at idle with both maps.
i looked into all correction tables for any strange numbers causing this but all looks fine.

attached is both the calibration file, datalog and a short video.

My car was tuned with oem ecu on neptune and it was running just fine with no missfire.

regards, 

h22a map link .pclr

h22a link misfire am.llg

My EM1 6765 turbo 348whp.pclr

Can you do a triggerscope at idle and attach here.

You master fuel is very low, what size injectors and what fuel?

It appears you havent adjusted the trigger offset from our base map, have you confirmed base timing is correct?

I dont  know the H22a ignition system well, google seems to show the coil is inside the distributor and it has a separate external ignitor - can you confirm? 

I will do a triggerscope , yes its low but on a mollded base map with every data entered correct have same issue misfire all around entire base map, fuel is 98 octane pump gas, base timing checked and entered by a timing light, h22 distributor is same as b16a angine as you mentioned in google, and the coil is internal in side the distributor.

Here's Mine SpeJDM H22a
-CP 8:5.1 87mm Pistons
-Walbro 450 lph fuel pump
-Fuel LAB FPR set on 50psi
-id 1000cc Injectors
-GM 3-Bar Map Sensor
-All-techwire mill spec rychemed made by me

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can you do a triggerscope at idle and attach here.

You master fuel is very low, what size injectors and what fuel?

It appears you havent adjusted the trigger offset from our base map, have you confirmed base timing is correct?

I dont  know the H22a ignition system well, google seems to show the coil is inside the distributor and it has a separate external ignitor - can you confirm? 

Regarding trigger offset left the same not toch only I adjust the base timing.

Find this in haltech regarding h22 triggers offset see the link shall you help me in the setting and should i change it?

http://forums.haltech.com/viewtopic.php?t=1576

I never mess about with marks on pulleys, find your TDC with a dial gauge, mark the crank pulley and the engine cover with white pen, in trigger calibrate set the 'ref timing' to zero degrees and adjust the Offset until the lines you marks are aligned. 

As Adam mentioned your fuel is all over the place the Master fuel is way too low, I would put 16 in the master fuel and divide the fuel table by 4 as a start.

Your modelled fuel map will never work as the fuel map would be a result of engine VE and the table values would be vastly different, so stay with the traditional MAP for now.

If after the above things are still the same, humour me a put 15 degrees in the entire ignition map and try again.

3 hours ago, ClintBHP said:

I never mess about with marks on pulleys, find your TDC with a dial gauge, mark the crank pulley and the engine cover with white pen, in trigger calibrate set the 'ref timing' to zero degrees and adjust the Offset until the lines you marks are aligned. 

As well as Clint's advice above, before doing the trigger cal you should first move the distributor to the mid position of its slot adjustment, this normally ensures rotor phasing is most correct (assuming cam timing is correct).

37 minutes ago, Adamw said:

As well as Clint's advice above, before doing the trigger cal you should first move the distributor to the mid position of its slot adjustment, this normally ensures rotor phasing is most correct (assuming cam timing is correct).

Here is the trigger scope log, i will do that guys again will set the timing with the timing light thanks.

Trigger Scope Log 2018-01-20 7;38;39 pm.llg

The output looks good, You can see the cam trigger isn't dead centre of the two crank triggers, although I doubt this will be a problem in your case its best practice to get this set correctly, so I would move the distributor like Adam mentioned so the cam event happens dead centre of the crank event while you are checking the timing with a light.

On 1/20/2018 at 7:36 PM, ClintBHP said:

As Adam mentioned your fuel is all over the place the Master fuel is way too low, I would put 16 in the master fuel and divide the fuel table by 4 as a start.

I will do your suggestion i will increase it to 16 and divide the fuel table by 4 for a strat, this traditional base map hase been made to see where my problem from that’s why i made it, and to be ones i love the ve mode but i though the charge temp correction table is the reason for this problem because after the engine get warm its misfire, what’s about the first start fuel tables like first cranking post startups cold start shall I change them after changeing the master fuel? 

You are off the bottom of the gauge <0.6 Lambda, you also are only opening the injector for 1ms (1.9ms-1ms dead-time).

So does the car run right if so the Lambda sensor is not working.

If it is running bad then you either have an injector stuck open or your fuel pressure regulator has either split diaphragm and fuel is leaking down the vacuum hose or has stuck in max pressure position.

i did another cold start with the wide band operating right now here is the map again and log file, 

i really don understand what goes wrong before every things run fine but i remove the battery terminal and today i run it and fuel flooded, before one year i have same problem that is why i tune it with other oem ecu, i don have any problems with fuel components,

check this log again if nothing wrong let me know

thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a69jjnkclh0kxl6/cold start Log 2018-01-26 2%3B14%3B46 am.llg?dl=0 

h22a map cold start fuel floded .pclr

Yes it was running just fine and I adjusted the lambda and the master fuel and it’s readable befor on Wednesday just last night start the car then noticed the sound its not running perfect due to non burrning rich a/f mixtures the spark plug is flooded see the image.

Is the inj Timing is correct @430BTDC ?

i clean them and tomorrow will run it again and see what happens 

cheers mate

B1791583-F913-4472-97B8-243721919107.jpeg

0379C1B5-4088-47F5-8DF5-01799528B566.jpeg