Controlling extra injector with thunder ecu

exileperformance

Ok I have a 2 cylinder turbo engine with 2 injectors per cylinder that I am running sequintial stage. The engine is a turbo setup on methanol, we have tested with and without an intercooler. I would like to test with a injector in the charge tube with

out a intercooler and see if it will drop intake temps and make equal or more power than intercooler setup.

Injectors 5 -8 can be used to add another 4 stages of injection.  Go to Fuel>auxilary injection, then set it to on and allocate a table to the injector drives you want to use.  You will then get a new table appear in the fuel menu to control this injector.

8gdNbqm.png

Where are you logging intake temps ? 

Similar setup but with 4 cyl 

I have a single channel egt as low as i can get in the port floor of my now non intercooled methanol bike and with temps like 17c at 25psi i dont see the need to have more than a slightly rich mixture to control intake temp 

I may have miss spoke a little, I have not personally tested my setup but engine builder tested the same build with and without a intercooler on methanol and they found it to be better with the intercooler. We ran our setup on gas last year and we are switching to methanol this year. When we go to dyno to dial everything in I want to be setup to try with intercooler and with the extra injector. Maybe extra injector with intercooler. Thanks for the help!