help anti lag RB26DETT

bijan

hello

I have a R34 with stoke RB26DETT engine. I changed the turbo to s300sxe. The problem is the boost starting after 4500 and after 4500 the boost is way too much. there is no time for shifting, especially in second gear . can I set the anti-lag to get a better boost in low rpm

bijan Nissan GTR G4+ link full power.pclr

You are probably best to discuss this with your tuner.  Antilag is not very practical for a road car, you will need non-vacuum assisted brakes etc.  It sounds like possibly a tune issue to me, I would expect the S300 to be excessively laggy.  

Your tune file is password protected.

hello

thanks, I remove the password and upload. I tune the car by myself, and honestly, I can't trust tuners here as I am driving the car daily I thought it might be the best if i tune the map by myself. I am aware of temperature of the turbo so I just need to make the setup and sometimes use it .

1732706468_bijanNissanGTRG4linkfullpowervv.pclr

You say Your boost is to high after 4500 RPM. I am looking at Your boost control. And main wastegate dc% table is set to 0. Are You refering only on wastegate spring pressure? Couse now, ECU is not controling your boost. Tune Your boost map first.

Anti lag. Not even suggestin this function for street car.

So basically, tune the boost control first and then test the car. 

What RPM you are making full boost? If it is 4500 RPM. It more then enough for street car. If you boost you car sooner, it will start wobbling in every gear and driveability with that kind of a car is horrible.