Link G4 sensor calibration

Leo Briones

Hi guys 

got a link g4 storm,when setting the analog temp to engine coolant,  I notice my actual engine temp doesn't match or close to the values on  my laptop, sensor was replaced( delphi ECT)  chose the calibration and still does the same thing, is there a way to calibrate this?  so the values gets close to the actual engine temp. Please find the tune attached Cheers!

benny cherokee finaltune yehey.pclr

How far out are you talking?  What was PC Link reading compared to what you believed the real temp should be?  Just to confirm the sensor is correct, can you measure its resistance when the engine is cold/room temperature, the delphi sensors should be about 3500ohms at 20deg C.

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

How far out are you talking?  What was PC Link reading compared to what you believed the real temp should be?  Just to confirm the sensor is correct, can you measure its resistance when the engine is cold/room temperature, the delphi sensors should be about 3500ohms at 20deg C.

It seems like 30 deg out mate, i removed the sensor and it measures 8430 ohms i'm in asia at the moment room temp is 25-30 deg, is there an available figures to match this sensor ? if i use Cal 3 would you be able to give me a guide please  cheers mate thanks for your help

7 hours ago, Brad Burnett said:

If you know the calibration, you can set it up in one of the cal tables 1-3 or 7-10.  You could also measure resistance in a bath and record the values to fill out the cal tables.

I measure the resistance while it is out room temp about 25-30, the resistance is 8430 ohms and keeps going down when it gets cooler, have you got a similar sensor calibration figures to match, thanks for your help mate cheers!