4D and 5D need more resolution

Rossobianconero

I make a MathChannel to keep track of AFR Error, so if the AFR is for some reason leaner that what it should be (specially at high boost), make a 4D table on the ignition correction to retard a little bit the ignition, just to be extra safe. But the 4D and 5D table dont allow decimals on the math chanel Axis, it goes from 0 to 1, wish mean that i cant make no adjustment to the ign with less than 0.3 of AFR error, and then a big adjustment with over 0.4 AFR error at high loads. I'm guessing it can be fix, and save some engines.

Regards

On 2/23/2020 at 11:49 AM, Rossobianconero said:

I make a MathChannel to keep track of AFR Error, so if the AFR is for some reason leaner that what it should be (specially at high boost), make a 4D table on the ignition correction to retard a little bit the ignition, just to be extra safe. But the 4D and 5D table dont allow decimals on the math chanel Axis, it goes from 0 to 1, wish mean that i cant make no adjustment to the ign with less than 0.3 of AFR error, and then a big adjustment with over 0.4 AFR error at high loads. I'm guessing it can be fix, and save some engines.

Regards

Could you just multiply by 10 or 100 in the math channel until they update this in the next version? So that your error would calculate as say 1 for .1 actual error.