Subaru WRX107+ Plugin Ecu AUX D11 not available.

Jesse Kettunen

Hi Guys.

We bought a Plugin Ecu for a customers 07 STi in the summer and opted to also buy the AUX cable so we could get a few more inputs, most specifically a toggle switch for ALS.

All of the other connections work just fine but D11 is not available in the software itself.

I got in touch with our Dealer earlier and he promised to forward the complaint to Vipec/Link, and said the inclusion will be in a free firmware update sometime in the future.

None of the new firmware updates have had anything relating to this,  and the dealer is no longer replying to my e-mails, so I thought I'd ask on here as to when the update will be available.

We'd really like to get this working, as it was the main reason for buying the expansion cable.

-Jesse-

• 2 weeks later...

the cruise control buttons work great, but now this ecu has actual cruise control, which for street/race cars is a great feature.  I am considering using a different 'map' for the drag strip that has them set for anti-lag, start the logger, etc, and one for the street so they are cruise control swtiches.