Altezza link g4+ plugin ecu running 2JZ-GTE engine

sankey

hi guys. I have purchased a altezza link g4+ plugin ecu and wants to drop a Aristo 2jz-gte engine into my IS200 and use it to run it. I did a research from the obvious pinout differences which can be easily swapped, is there anything else I should be aware of that will prevent the Altezz plugin ecu working with the 2jz-gte, because the 2jz has 6 cylinders. Thanks.

• 4 years later...

here is my pin map when I did mine.

Likely very confusing for you as it makes sense to me. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10omj4pFUhBmKh30q7FFxTl6U_h7Og7A9TZXbQX7ast4/edit#gid=0

Top pin out is stock IS300 with the map to the Altezza pins

Middle is the Altezza header ECU pins I did on mine, some I've redirected to external connectors for a coil pack and some I've changed the function of that pin. Eg Exhaust VVTi solenoid is not used on the 2J so it's been reassigned to Fuel Pump control. The Altezza fuel pump control is freed and can now use it as IGN5 which goes to a external deutsch connector for smart coil upgrade etc.

Might not be 100% for you but works for me.

Ended up with 3 expansion connectors, 2 from the freed/remapped IO and 1 from the EXP connector on the Link.