G4+atom to 1uz

s14v8steven

If you are going with the r8 coils, you would really be better off getting a Storm at minimum.  

You can make the r8 coils work with the atom but it will be configured as wasted spark and semi sequential fueling.

Also with an atom on a turbo car, you are going to consume every bit of I/O and wish you had just ponied up for a larger ECU from the start.

One of our most popular kits is the Atom to run the 1uz cop, but usually normally aspirated. As mentioned above, the storm is a more capable ecu for that configuration, giving you sequential injection, sequential ignition, closed loop boost control and probably most importantly knock control.

I no what ya mean I bought the ecu and engine together so i said we try it out anyway and if we have to upgrade the ecu in the future we will ! Its for a drift car so only need the basics on it but I understand ye ahright , atom should run a turbo no bother aswell when it is tuned up ??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks iv downloaded a base map change the spark to wasted spark , and the fuel to sequential injection and set the trigger filter to 2 and trigger mode 1uz fe non vvti , have the fuel around 3 bar , is there anything else i av to change in the ecu setting because it will fire up but will not wait runing , im runing a map sensor and air intake sensor aswel reading seem to be right ,