Can Lambda problem on decel

ozyvr4

I started having a weird problem yesterday, I noticed on decel  the Lambda 1 reading displays 0.000 after a couple seconds. The car runs fine and displays 10.1 lambda for the first couple seconds then its like it shuts down. As soon as throttle is pressed it reads normal again.

The Can Lambda kit is just under 12 months old. 

I've attachted a log from my drive yesterday

can lam test.llg

Well.. Constant 10 would be very rich and that would mean the injectors are not shutting off.

Look at your Overrun Deactivation Table to see at what RPM the injectors come back on .. seems like 1200 to me.. 

If you think the sensor is failing .. have you compared Lambada in your logs ? 

7 minutes ago, remski2 said:

Well.. Constant 10 would be very rich and that would mean the injectors are not shutting off.

?  10 Lambda is an AFR of 147:1, this is lean, not rich.

It should show full lean ~10 Lambda during fuel cut.  Lambda = 0 is generally a sensor error , you can see the first time it goes to zero the Lambda 1 error is 54, Excess pump current.  I have only ever seen that from a failing sensor but the other thing I would suggest is try moving the CAN lambda power source direct to the battery as they can be sensative to inductive noise in the power supply - that normally causes error 16 or 34 though so Im not convinced in this case.

Do you mean directly to the battery bypassing the relay. I suspect I have a good voltage as I have rewired the engine harness and all relays are getting power from battery feed of the start motor cable. 

I might check the voltage at the fuse lambda module tho to make sure. 

If I need to buy a new sensor do I just order a Bosch LSU 4.9 . Is there different versions of the sensor.