1JZ Link Storm did not fire

Knox

Hello, I attaced tune file and log file. Engine is 1JZGTE with link g4+ black storm ecu. Trig 1 signal and Trig 2 signals are turns to YES while cranking but trig1 error counter rising (upto 117) and engine did not fire. I'm stuck, I think its crank sensor issue but Trigger 1 signal shows YES while cranking. And other interesting thing is rpms shows high on cranking usually around 1800 but sometime it shows around 4000rpm. 

1JZ G4+ Storm Black Sample.pclr 1JZ Trig1 Err Counter.llg

what sort of 1JZ is it...  vvti, non vvti?

You've got a vvti trigger pattern selected for trig one but vvt set to off..  vvti engines use a 36-2 wheel, the non-vvti engine uses a 12 tooth wheel .  All the setup guidance is in the help file but you'll also want to do a trigger scope to confirm the reluctors aren't wired backwards

On 6/12/2020 at 1:36 AM, Adamw said:

Can you do a triggerscope while cranking.  Here's how: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiYbYlZQuRHPmidU5V2CmTcv6t2y?e=S8f0E0

Thank you for support. Here is the trigger scope and also the tune file. I changed trigger 1 arming treshold (do it same with link help file)and also activate intake vtc solenoid thats why I added the tune file again. 

1JZ G4+ Storm Black Sample.pclr Trigger Scope Log 2020-06-15 4;38;36 pm.llg

11 hours ago, Adamw said:

It appears the engine was not turning when you done that triggerscope.  Please do it again, make sure you only hit capture when the engine is cranking.

I'm sorry. I attached two triggerscope now. 

Trigger Scope Log 2020-06-16 10;55;14 am.llg Trigger Scope Log 2020-06-16 10;55;30 am.llg

On 6/16/2020 at 12:36 PM, Adamw said:

Your crank wheel is mechanically damaged.  It appears that somebody has knocked a tooth off somewhere near the normal 2 missing teeth.

w2Qd6zV.png

Thank you, issue solved looks like trigger wheel rusted and broken by itselft. I really love Link ecu and software but the support is on an other level (great).