An Temp 4

stevel48

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 6:19 PM, koracing said:

It can be wired if you really need it, or you can wire additional temp sensor inputs to other analog inputs with a pull-up resistor added to 5V reference (this is build in on the temp input pins).

I have the same ECU as stevel48, how would you go about wiring up antemp4? 

I'm running my wideband on anvolt7 with the expansion loom currently. I plan to run oil pressure to anvolt6, fuel pressure to anvolt5, and oil temp to antemp3. 

I still have fuel temp to wire up and I think I would rather make antemp4 work depending on what it all involves. 

Would I be better off getting a second expansion loom and running a pull up resistor then what's mentioned above? 

I guess I could also use the anvolt4 pin from the ecu plug and run a pull up resistor as well, but i'm trying not to hack up the OEM harness. 

One would have to solder wire to the pin location on the top board header at ANTemp4 to get a connection to it.  It's not a trivial task unless one is familiar with board level soldering/repair/modification.  Certainly running a pull-up resistor to 5v on an analog input would be simpler for most people to implement via wiring/crimping/soldering.  Of course direct soldering to the Link ecu can void your warranty as well.