Unhappy

Camal

Sorry had some surgery this morning so my head is still a bit hazy from the sedation, but have you checked the base timing now with the engine running?  Have you tried adjusting the master fuel up and down while running to see if it runs any cleaner when you move in one direction?  You have 0deg in your ignition table so not many engines will be happy at that, try 10 or 15 at idle, ramping to 30 by about 3000 as a starting point. 

Just now, Adamw said:

Sorry had some surgery this morning so my head is still a bit hazy from the sedation, but have you checked the base timing now with the engine running?  Have you tried adjusting the master fuel up and down while running to see if it runs any cleaner when you move in one direction?  You have 0deg in your ignition table so not many engines will be happy at that, try 10 or 15 at idle, ramping to 30 by about 3000 as a starting point. 

ok hope all went well with your surgery , well no rush ill do the adjustments and play around with some figures as the hardest part is finished ill send you a log and cal on the final tune to ride and you can give your feedback....thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@Adamw How are you , how is your health etc , just an update on things as i promised, i got to take the bike for a test ride but the log stopped at some point  i have inserted my resent cal file and and idle log and test run log , only issue im having now is alot of cranking at cold start and at hot starts its not really starting if i roll start at hot it will start but cranking doesnt cut it , eventually my battery will run flat , one more thing at full rpm the engine like it cuts off and back on , not sure what that is ( almost like flat spots in the max rpm), so if you can kindly please take a look and give me a follow up on anything that seems not right or off. that will be greatly appreciated thanks 

idle log 516 12-8-2020.llg rpm log 12-8-2020.llg recent cal , december.pclr

• 3 weeks later...

@Adamw season greetings to you and yours, not sure if you are of different beliefs or not but just giving my greetings,  ...wanted to give a headsup on the WR250X Motorcycle update, you were correct with regards to the dwell i had to set it to 5ms instead of 3ms and the set up now that the engine seems to like is direct spark.instead of wastedspark., the bike starts fine when cold...ummm little extra cranking maybe needed when the engine is hot or half way hot to restart if i shut it off.................... i presenty installed an lc2 for afrs and found out she idles at 9.5 afr which is rich to me  but what i need your assistance with is to explain when does the enrichment tables become active and howdoes that work/correspond with the mainfuel table.             the only issue i have with it now is that while idling when it reaches operating temp it will slowly start dropping rpm ,then run more rich then stall. and i have no clue whats causing that, however thanks again for all your advise and assistance in advance 

Pre Crank prime is a time based squirt that happens at power up.  All the other enrichments are percentage adder based on the numbers in the main fuel table.

You can log them all to see how much of each is working and how they transition from one phase to the next.  There is a page in the help file that shows the order they work.  I can't give a link today as working from a phone, but if you click on one of the cold start settings and press F1 you will find it.