Faults

FOURSM7

Hi just a few questions about my link G4 ecu I have in my evo7, I'm currently getting some faults arising in my ecu first of the errors is code 26 - An V6 @ Ground.

Next code is 

17 - An V3 @ Ground.

Next code is

49 - An T3 @ 5V.

Next code is 

22 - An V5 @ 5V.

If anyone code please heel resolve these faults for me would be very helpful and I would appreciate it heaps cheers.

Those faults are just indicating that your analog outputs are going out of the acceptable range that has been set in the tune. Could you please attach a copy of your basemap and a short log.

Have you unplugged any sensors recently while the ECU was powered?

Is this a new install or a vehicle that has been running the Link for a while and only recently reported these faults?

Hi Vaughan yes the engine has just had a fresh rebuild so engine was totally out of the car but the ecu has been In the car before rebuild and was working fine but as soon as engine went back in the car I've got these faults appearing I will send a picture 

Hi Vaughan yes the engine has just had a fresh rebuild so engine was totally out of the car but the ecu has been In the car before rebuild and was working fine but as soon as engine went back in the car I've got these faults appearing I will send a picture 

20210225_172245.jpg

20210225_172257.jpg

16142272951351139225947.jpg

16142276177831414312124.jpg