ECU logging has stopped working

ellisd1984

I went to download an ecu log file earlier and this error keeps coming up:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdgmuyzigvxm0d9/Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 13.40.51.png?dl=0

It was working this morning.  I've tried disconnectinfg the permanent battery feed but it's still doing it.  It seems to keep disabling ECU logging because when I go into ECU loggin setup the "enable" box isn't checked

There you go, like I said everything was working as normal yesterday morning then when I went to pull a log off in the afternoon the message kept appearing.  I've updated to the latest firmware as well to see if it would make any difference but it hasn't

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3f5fn8ms2ocf36/Engine Fan wired to INJ6 copy.pclx?dl=0

Yeah ok, doesnt appear to be anything in the map causing it.  I loaded it into an ecu and all the logging set up is in there and working. 

When you go to the logging download screen, do you get the option to "delete all" or cant you even get that far?

Can you try >ecu controls>restore to factory settings.  Then load your map back in.

I've not tried another base map but the logging enabled stays enabled up untill i try to dowlnload a log ( i can go into ecu setup multiple times and it will stay enabled).  after the warning comes up the check box will always be unchecked when i return to ecu logging settings

Ok, the firmware engineer suspects you may have a corrupt log file in the ecu which is where the divide by zero is coming from.  Some variable is divided by the logging rates when you open the download form.  

I will PM you a tweaked version of PC Link to test, it should ignore the error and allow you to get to the download screen so you can delete the logs in there.  Let me know if that solves it.