R32 GTR horrible lag on gear change

djr81

I have had a G4+ ECU installed in my 32 GTR. It goes ok however after getting back from the tuna there are three issues:
The aircon doesn't work any more. I assume I need to check the output from the climate control computer to the Link ECU to see if it is receiving the signal as it doesnt show up when plugged into the lap top.  Are there any known issues with the aircon and the Link?

The motor is terribly laggy between gear changes.  Is this an internal MAP sensor (lack of proximity to the manifold) issue or a tuning issue?

Light misfire in the first few kms of travel. Best dealt with with some enrichment?

Sorry for the basic questions.

Will need to see a log and tune.  RB26's with ITBs are usually tuned using throttle position as the main fuel table look-up so MAP will have little influence.  

For the AC, are you saying you are not seeing DI4 status change when switching the AC on?  

Check the pull-up is enabled on DI4 is about the only thing that could have an effect on the AC request in the software.  Assuming it is then there is a problem upstream somewhere.  Pin 46 is the request signal from the AC unit, I believe it should be ground when the switch is on.  

Unfortunately you car has been mapped using MGP as the look-up on the fuel table, this generally doesnt work well on ITB cars and I have never seen an RB26 have stable fuel control when mapped this way.  You can see you barely have any vacuum even with a very small amount of throttle so your AFR is going to be all over the show when off boost.  

This is the reason our GTR base map is set up with TP as the load axis, its really going to need to be changed and the fuel table re-tuned.  It kind of suggests the tuner may be lacking experience too if he has overlooked such a well known and often discussed ITB tuning fundamental.