E throttle Clio

S172

Hi guys could someone please remind me of the ethrottle PID set up ie the logging set up TP AP etc i did it once but it’s gone lol 

I’m having a slight issue on my Clio when I shut off the throttle and clutch down for whatever reason it’s cutting out like it’s not recovering 

Yes no problem i was asking about the e throttle PID as i read in the help information the D gain had a substantial effect on the throttle plate recovery so i was going to retune it as ive tried various bits and bats but i cant sort i atm 

Ok, had a quick look, it is just your idle lockout settings.  It is not being locked out when you are driving along with a small amount of pedal so closed loop is winding the throttle closed trying to bring RPM down.

1. Speed lockout is not working because you dont have a driven wheel speed assigned.  Change DI4 "GP speed" to one of the wheel speeds such as "LF wheel", then in the chassis and body menus assign LF Wheel as a driven wheel speed source.  
  2. AP/TP lockout is too high at 3%, set this to 0.5%.
  3. I would normally have the RPM lockout a bit lower too, 400RPM usually works best for me but it may be ok as is.